Responsible Care: RC14001®/RCMS®
Responsible Care 14001 (RC14001)® and Responsible Care Management System® allow companies to make progress toward the vision of no accidents, injuries or harm to the environment. Companies that implement RC14001® and/or RCMS® demonstrate their commitment to the health and safety of employees, communities, and the environment.
Benefits of Registration to RC14001®/RCMS®:
- Gain credit for existing Responsible Care® activities that go beyond the scope of an environmental management system such as occupational health and safety, product stewardship, security, community outreach, and transportation safety activities
- Manage chemicals responsibly and continually improve their performance regarding health, safety, and environmental issues
- Increase access to new customers and business partners
- Meet ACC's requirements for member companies
Why Choose NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR)?
- NSF-ISR is the second registrar in the world to receive accreditation by ANAB to certify companies to the RC14001® Technical Specification for the chemical industry
- Unparalleled technical expertise in safety, quality, and environmental standards
- Full range of solutions including baseline audits, document conformance review, and integrated audits
- Customized programs designed to meet your needs - from single sites to multi-site and multi-standard organizations
- Customer satisfaction. NSF-ISR is consistently ranked as one of the top registrars for overall customer satisfaction
- No registrar has more experience in public health and safety than NSF-ISR
For nearly 65 years, NSF International has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. NSF, the Public Health and Safety Company, is known world wide as the leading global provider of public health and safety risk management solutions.
You can enjoy all the benefits of NSF-ISR registration at a competitive price. If you are currently implementing an RC14001®/RCMS® system, feel free to request a quote online or contact one of our Business Development Managers, who will be able to answer your questions.