Chemistry Lab: Equipment
NSF continually invests in the latest technologies. Current chemistry equipment includes:
- Gas chromatography (GC) FID, ECD
- Gas chromatography / mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
- High resolution GC mass spectrometry (GC/sector MS)
- Liquid chromatography / mass spectrometry (LC/MS)
- High resolution LC/MS
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC): UV, FL, EC, conductivity, RI
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP)
- Fourier-transform infrared spectrometer (FTIR)
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- Gas flow proportional counter (radiological testing)
- Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer
- Flow analyzer
- UV-visible spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer titrator (KFT) - coulometric
For more information about the NSF Chemistry lab, email email@example.com.
- 3 weeks ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health and safety organization NSF International has developed the first American National Standard that...
- 1 month ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and AURORA, Ont., Canada – NSF International has acquired the laboratory portion of Jana Laboratories Inc.,...
- 7 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Global public health organization NSF International has launched the NSF Cosmetics and Personal Care Program in...