Chemistry Lab: Equipment
NSF continually invests in the latest technologies. Current chemistry equipment includes:
- Gas chromatography (GC) FID, ECD
- Gas chromatography / mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
- High resolution GC mass spectrometry (GC/sector MS)
- Liquid chromatography / mass spectrometry (LC/MS)
- High resolution LC/MS
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC): UV, FL, EC, conductivity, RI
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP)
- Fourier-transform infrared spectrometer (FTIR)
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- Gas flow proportional counter (radiological testing)
- Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer
- Flow analyzer
- UV-visible spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer titrator (KFT) - coulometric
Related to Chemistry Lab: Equipment
- 2 weeks ago
Portugues | Español ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - NSF International, an independent global public health and...
- 2 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich., CAMBRIDGE, Mass., & BILTHOVEN, Netherlands – Researchers from global public health organization NSF International, Harvard Medical School...
- 6 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Scientists at the public health organization NSF International and the US Army Research Institute of Environmental...