Chemistry Lab: Equipment
NSF continually invests in the latest technologies. Current chemistry equipment includes:
- Gas chromatography (GC) FID, ECD
- Gas chromatography / mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
- High resolution GC mass spectrometry (GC/sector MS)
- Liquid chromatography / mass spectrometry (LC/MS)
- High resolution LC/MS
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC): UV, FL, EC, conductivity, RI
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP)
- Fourier-transform infrared spectrometer (FTIR)
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- Gas flow proportional counter (radiological testing)
- Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer
- Flow analyzer
- UV-visible spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer titrator (KFT) - coulometric
Related to Chemistry Lab: Equipment
- 4 weeks ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Global public health organization NSF International has launched the NSF Cosmetics and Personal Care Program in...
- 1 month ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health organization NSF International has integrated subsidiary companies NSF Becker & Associates, NSF-DBA and...
- 4 months ago
Portugues | Español ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - NSF International, an independent global public health and...