Engineering Lab: Accreditations
The NSF Engineering Laboratory is internationally recognized for expertise with North American, European and Asian requirements, and generates reports in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 signed by certified professional engineers. Specific accreditations and certifications include:
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE)
- Various State and City Codes
- Standard Council of Canada (SCC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- American National Standard Institute (ANSI)
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA)
- International Accreditation Service, Inc. (IAS)
The NSF Engineering Lab supports compliance to:
- NSF/ANSI standards
- EPA regulations
- FDA regulations
- EU directives
- WHO directives
For more information about the NSF Engineering lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related to Engineering Lab: Accreditations
- 2 weeks ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- NSF International, a global organization with 70 years of certification experience and extensive expertise in writing...
- 3 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health organization NSF International has integrated subsidiary companies NSF Becker & Associates, NSF-DBA and...
- 5 months ago
Portugues | Español ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - NSF International, an independent global public health and...