Microbiology Lab: Accreditations
Specific accreditations and certifications include:
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for drinking water certification in various individual states
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation with IAS and the Standards Council of Canada
- British Standards, Australia/New Zealand Standards, ISO Standards
The NSF Microbiology Lab supports compliance to:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Association of Analytical Communities (AOAC)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
Related to Microbiology Lab: Accreditations
- 1 month ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health organization NSF International has integrated subsidiary companies NSF Becker & Associates, NSF-DBA and...
- 3 months ago
Portugues | Español ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - NSF International, an independent global public health and...
- 4 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Scientists at NSF International’s Applied Research Center have discovered a new bacterium, Klebsiella michiganensis (K. michiganensis). ...