Microbiology Lab: Equipment
The NSF Microbiology Lab utilizes a variety of equipment including:
- BioRad I-Cycler
- Zeiss Microscopy image analysis system
- Water activity meter
- Hybridization chamber
- Blot transfer apparatus
- Microplate readers
- Inverted microscope for cell cultures Zeiss Axiskop I and II plus
- Membrane filtration apparatus
- Anaerobic chamber
- Gene Spec (UV spectrophotometer)
- ProtoCOL automated colony counter
- Quebec Colony Counter
- Barnstead Diamond Nanopure water system
For more information about the NSF Microbiology lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 734.827.6894.
- 1 month ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health and safety organization NSF International has developed the first American National Standard that...
- 2 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and AURORA, Ont., Canada – NSF International has acquired the laboratory portion of Jana Laboratories Inc.,...
- 8 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health organization NSF International has integrated subsidiary companies NSF Becker & Associates, NSF-DBA and...