Have Questions? Interested in Onsite Training
Contact NSFTraining & Education
- e email@example.com
- p +1 734 827 5600
Toll Free USA
+1800 NSF MARK (800 673 6275)
NSF Training and Education specializes in providing practical, useful, up-to-date food safety trainer materials for courses in HealthGuard™ for Certified Professional Food Managers and HACCP Managers.
To ensure materials are targeted and relevant HealthGuard™ books are offered in three versions: restaurant, supermarket/grocery store, and concession. The restaurant version is also offered in Spanish.
Books include full-color pages plus fun and engaging activities at the close of each chapter. Lessons prepare students for nationally-recognized food manager certification exams, including Thomson Prometric and the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals.
Our books and CDs are competitively priced, and volume discounts are available.
HealthGuard™ Food Manager Training
- NSF HealthGuard™ Professional Food Manager Certification Training (English)
- NSF HealthGuard™ Professional Food Manager Certification Training (Spanish)
- NSF HealthGuard™ Series DVD: Employee Health and Personal Hygiene
The National Registry of Food Safety Professionals develops and maintains certification examination programs in the food safety profession and is one of the exam programs of Environmental Health Testing, LLC. Environmental Health Testing is an Orlando, Florida-based examination development and administration company specializing in environmental health and providing certification exams and related services. Visit the National Registry of Food Professionals website for more information.
- KAG: Actively Managing Controls in a Food Establishment
- KAG: Conducting Cleaning and Sanitizing
- KAG: Ensuring Personal Hygiene and Employee Health
- KAG: Ensuring Product Time and Temperature
- KAG: Managing the Physical Facility Design and Maintenance
- KAG: Monitor the Flow of Foods
- KAG: Preventing Contamination and Cross Contamination
- KAG: Knowledge Area Guides (Set of 7)